Thursday 4 June 2009

365 Cards - Day 95 - Wacky Colour Wednesday

I seem to be running a day behind with the challenges over at 365 Cards this week but that's because I have been busy at work and am trying to get 12 party bags made for this weekend as it is my Grandsons 1st Birthday party on Sunday.

I will try and catch up today as I have seen the new challenge and cant wait to have a go at it, anyway yesterdays challenge over at 365 Cards was a colour challenge.

So what is the color combo for this one? Let's try BLUE, PINK, and ORANGE - try to stick with those colors as much as possible (that's the challenge part).

So here is my take on it



The background paper looks lilac in the photo but it is Pink honestly.

Everything I used to make this card is out of oddment box or my paper scrap box, I think the letters and the clips are Making Memories but I don't know what the papers are.

That's it for now but I am hoping to get today's challenge done once I am home from work.

8 comments:

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

It's great to use up old stash! Great take on the challenge!

Karen Lee said...

What a fun card! 1st b-days are always so special!!!

hugs, Karen Lee

Kristie Larsen said...

super cute! i think these colors really go so well together, and I just wouldn't have thought that. This card proves it can be wonderful! Nice work!

Karen said...

Beautiful card Maz.

Love Karen xxx

Karen said...

Maz have left something on my bog for you.

love Karen xxx

Rose said...

fantastic as always! :D have a fun time at the bday party this weekend :D
I'm stuck on the card for day 96....will look for yours to get ideas~~;-)

misteejay said...

A really pretty card.

Toni :o)

~amy~ said...

super SWEET!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin