Monday 8 June 2009

365 Cards and Pile It On!

I do like to combine challenges when I am making cards, I don't see it as cheating but in fact I think that sometimes it stretches you just that little bit further when doing this, well that's my opinion on it anyway.

So I was really pleased to hear about a new challenge blog called Pile It On! that actually encourages you to do this. The theory behind Pile It On! is to create cards, scrapbook pages or even altered items using MORE THAN ONE challenge! Right up my street!

So here goes, this is the sketch for Super Sketchy Sunday over at 365 Cards with an extra twist to it. Jeannie from Dragonfly Journeys! recently celebrated her 10,000th hit on her blog, and she would like to award one lucky 365er a prize. So what do you have to do to be considered for this prize? Just participate in this sketch challenge, AND include a dragonfly on your card.

Here is my card



So Congratulations to Jeannie on her blog hits.

This card is also being entered for the 1st Challenge on Pile It On whose challenge is to use a sentiment that isn't stamped

It is also for the challenge over at If the Shoe Fits who want us to use a colour challenge of Pink and Green

To round this one off it is also for the Secret Crafter whose challenge this week is Bling which I have used on the Dragonfly's and the flowers.

Well only 4 challenges this time but over the last couple of days I have made 3 cards that cover at least 11 challenges so not too bad.

I have a sick little boy on my hands this morning but hopefully I will be back with another post later


15 comments:

Vickilyn said...

Love love love it!! Love all those dragonflies - even on the paper!!

Thanks for playing with us at PILE IT ON!

~Vicki
co-owner Pile It On!

Jeannie said...

Oh it's just adorable!

Thanks so much for joining me on this Dragonfly Journey!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

misteejay said...

What a sweet card - love the dragonflies.

Toni ;o)

Unknown said...

wow! i want to be more like you...LOL! you sure did kill lots of birds with one stone there! i absolutely LOVE your card too, the dragonflys, and the colors....GREAT JOB! thanks for joining us over at teh shoe this week! hope to see more of you!
~tracey

Susan said...

wow, those dragonfly wings are gorgeous! I also like how you placed your ribbon. nicely done challenge

Rose said...

oh Maz this is so perfect for the challenge! love the colors :D

AUsome mom said...

Oh....dragonflies, dragonfiles, everywhere and they are beautiful!! I love the soft colors of this Maz. It's really so, so pretty.

Rose said...

I forgot to tell you how much i luv the dragonflys!! also there is an award for you on my blog HERE
thanks for showing me how to add a link in a comment!! :D

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Beautiful card, I just love it.

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

Fabulous card! Happy Birthday to you. Hope you have a great day!

~amy~ said...

fabulous!!

Ginny said...

you know I am going to HAVE to check out that blog, i LOVE combining challenges...I write them on a whiteboard to make it easier to see which ones I can combine and go for it..usually 2/3 but did a 6 and even a 13!!!

hope your little man is feeling better :0)

Anonymous said...

Maz,
love the detail that the ribbon adds to the card!

Thanks for playing with us and hope to see you next week!

-- dalis dTC for Pile it On!

Kristie Larsen said...

ok, this trumps any combo challenge I have seen. Girl you used SO many challenges I lost count and its magnificent! LOVELY job!

Unknown said...

Love the details here! Great job!!! Thanks for playing with us @ the Shoe!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin