Sunday 7 June 2009

1 Card for 4 Challenges- Happy Birthday Joshua!

I needed to make a card for my Grandson's birthday to take for his party today and although I didn't start out to cover so many challenges it just sort of happened that way.

To start with I followed this sketch from Mojo Monday because it works with my image, I did sort of change it round a bit but all the elements are still there.


Next my card fits with the challenge over at The Pink Elephant who have a recipe challenge this week.

Recipe Challenge
for this recipe you must use:
3 buttons, 2 layers and 1 sentiment
Please feel free to interpret the 2 layers anyway you like.

Then it also fits with the challenge at the Creative Card Crew as their challenge is Child's Play, they want to see cards for Children.

Lastly it is also for the challenge on dare You 2 Digi Stamp whose challenge is Ribbons but you must also use a digital stamp on your project.

OK so here is my card




It follows the sketch on Mojo Monday

It follows the recipe on The Pink Elephant

It follows the theme on The Creative Card Crew

and it also qualifies for the theme on Dare You 2 Digi Stamp

and it is for a very Sweet little boy for his 1st Birthday along with these party bags I have made for him



They are all quite plain except for Joshua's- his is the one at the front - I decided as the guests were mostly pre-school age I would make them colourful rather than fancy

That's this one out the way so now I have to try and make a Sonic the Hedgehog card for another Grandson's birthday

Back later!

11 comments:

misteejay said...

Such a cute card, and boy have you been busy with all those little gift bags...they are super.

Toni :o)

LORi said...

Oh My ...How rootin' Tootin' CUTE!!!
Thanks for sharing with us at TPE this week!!
HUGS ~ LORi
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

Joey said...

Hi Maz, fantastic card! I love the cute bear hugging the number. those little gift bags are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week. Joey.x

Caroline said...

Cute card
Thanks for joining us this week at DU2DS
Caroline x

Annie said...

oh so gorgeous I love your card and your party bags - brilliant work.

I didn't get chance to check out people's work for the Pink Elephant challenge yesterday so our new challenge has already started. It's a colour challenge Pink Brown and white - hope you'll be able to play.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com

rie said...

Thank you so much for the work that went into all these the bags went down a treat and the card is beautiful thanks again ......marie xx

Nicola said...

Wowee Maz, your card is adorable and your detail superb. Love your image and fab colouring and those buttons and ribbon are gorgeous.
Thank you for playing along with my challenge at the Creative Card Crew.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Tasha said...

Wow awesome card - i love the bear and the great bright colours
thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx

LORi said...

Congrats Maz!!! Take a peek at TPE!!!

Sandra said...

Great project! Love your party bags too. Thanks for joining in with this weeks Dare over on Dare U 2 Digi-Stamp.
Sandra x

Chris said...

Fantastic card Maz and the party bags are gorgeous! I bet he loved his card and I hope the party went well. Glad you could join us at DU2DS this week. Chris :)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin