Saturday 13 June 2009

365 Cards - Day 103 - Recipe and an Award from Rose!

After my bit of fun yesterday I got an award from my Friend Rose

She very kindly awarded me the 'Challenge Queen Award' for my card I made using 12 challenges all from 365 Cards. Thank You Rose!



So, onto the card for Day 103 which is a recipe card

And here are the ingredients:

4.25 x 5.5 card
Solid Background
2 patterned papers
Stamped Sentiment
3 Jewels

I actually stuck to the recipe today and have only added a brad that wasn't on the list but I needed something to hold all the layers of my flower together.

Here is my 1 card for 1 challenge!




Card base was cut from Bazzill Lagoon which I have run through the Swiss Dots CB folder and scored using my Scorepal above and below the strip of Pink paper, flower cut from both papers in increments from 3" down to 1" in layers and I have added my 3 jewels to the end of the strip of pink. The stamp I picked up in a bargain bin at The Range.

Hope you like it!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats on the award. Gorjus card.

Love Karen x

misteejay said...

Such an effective card - lovely colours.

Well done on your award.

Toni :o)

Rose said...

very pretty!! sort of a let down as only 1 for 1 after the 12 for 1 LOL your award is the smaller one at the bottom of the post as it has your title under the crown. i sized it so it would fit with the other awards on your sidebar if you so choose to put it with them :-)

Made by Mandy said...

Hi Maz

Love your card , your flower is pretty. Also your crown from Rose is brilliant, well done sweetheart.

I have an award on my blog for you :)

One Lovely Blog Award

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin