Saturday 13 June 2009

365 Cards - Day 104 - Imagine This! - Grass

Today I am feeling very sorry for myself as I have caught a sickness bug that is going about, my Grandson had it at the beginning of the week and now I have it and I feel really rough.

I have been trying all day to make 2 cards to catch up with the challenges on 365 Cards and have finally managed it.

So the challenge for day 104 was Grass. As with past Imagine This challenges, you can use an image or just be inspired by an image.

So here is my card



I printed the image and coloured it to look like Daisies growing in the grass, I then added a strip of Grass I had cut and inked along the bottom, added a butterfly sticker and finished with a ribbon and Butterfly charm, stamped the sentiment 'A Perfect day'

Not what I am having today!

3 comments:

misteejay said...

Sorry you were not having a 'perfect day' but the card IS perfect...another fab creation.

Toni :o)

Lila Castro said...

Perfect card!!

Jayne x said...

This card is fabby , i love it !

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin