Monday 29 June 2009

365 Cards - Day 120 - Super Sketchy Sunday

Well what have I missed since I have been gone? a near rebellion by a couple of my friends over at 365 cards that's what!

Rose and Gloria had chosen to interpret their cards 'Outside the Box' although some accused them of cheating, I would have called it Artistic License!!

I have to say that I have had no interest in my crafting the last 2 weeks but hopefully I will be able to find some inspiration to set me back on the road with it again.

OK onto my challenge, Sunday is Sketch day over at 365 Cards and here is the sketch we had to follow


I needed to make a card for my Stepsons Birthday so I chose to use this challenge to make a card for him.

Here it is



Card base is Bazzill Java, all the papers are from the Gin X - Anyone, Anyone range, brads, ribbon and button are from my stash.

I just want to add a HUGE Thank You to all my blog friends who posted messages for me, it is wonderful to know that you have friends in all corners of this world who join with you in times both happy and sad.

12 comments:

Ginny said...

fantastic to see you "back in the saddle" hope things start to smooth out a bit for you :0)

Fi said...

Yippee You Are Back, fantastic card.
I too hope things start to smooth out a bit for you.
More Hugs For You.
Hugs
Fi

Jenny S. (UK) said...

This is a great card and lovely to see blue. Such a cool colour. I think I will bring out some blue with this hot weather. :)

misteejay said...

It can be difficult to think of crafting when there are other bigger things on your mind.

Love your take on this sketch.

Toni :o)

CAR said...

I hope you'll be reappearing in the weekly list of 7-days contributors to 365! Purely selfish, of course. I love your cards!

Piali said...

Beautiful card!Happy to have you back:)

Bobbi said...

glad your back. Once agian another wonderful card

Rose said...

well you may have missed a few challenges but you still have your mojo!! fantastic man card :) oh and thanks for sticking up our "artistic license" your a true friend :)

Gloria Stengel said...

I'm so happy to see you back at your craft table! It's very freeing to be able to play and create. I will continue to pray for you and your peace of mind!

This is an awesome card! Love the elements on it and the colors. Very manly. Hugs to you!

Janice said...

Glad you are back ... someone has to keep Rose and Gloria in line (lol)!

You have not missed a beat, this card is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic job, wow, just wonderful you really do amazing work!!!

~amy~ said...

well, you have jumped in with both feet Maz...really love what you've done with the Sunday sketch!!! Welcome back!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin