This award has been sent to me by some very talented ladies I have met through 365 Cards.
Firstly Chrissie, Simply one of a kind - now this lady always makes such stunning cards, more than once we have had the same train of thought but she has always beaten me to put the idea into practise, Chrissie leaves lovely supportive comments on peoples blogs, I love to get a comment from her.
Next this award comes from Tommie, Oh my Gluestick, another really talented lady who never ceases to amaze me by the cards she produces, Tommie not only produces fabulous cards but also has a range of items she sells on Etsy.
Last but by no means least from Quirky, a little bit of everything yet another talented lady who I have met through 365 cards
Pop over to these Ladies blogs to see the fabulous work they do.
These are the rules I must link back to the person who gave me the award which I have done
I must give 10 pieces of information about myself.
So here goes-
1. I turn 50 next week and am a little scared of this, not sure why!
2. I would love to visit Canada and have wanted this since I was a child
3. I want to live in the middle of no-where, a little farm house in the country would be my dream.
4. I love a challenge, anything new I will have a go at but whether I continue with it is another thing.
5. I am a Mother first, Grandmother second and Wife last, nothing comes before my Kids and Grand kids not even my Hubby (poor Tony)
6. I would love to be successful at something or maybe be on a Design Team
7. I am not a person who like going out, I don't drink so going to the pub doesn't interest me, my idea of going out is always with family for a meal or taking the kids out somewhere.
8. I am terrified of the Dentist, this is from a bad experience as a child, I get into a panic just ringing to make an appointment.
9. I am a fully trained Florist, my favourite type of work is pieces that I can go to town on, I once made a Gypsy caravan for a funeral that measure about 4 foot long by 3 foot tall all out of flowers.
10. I hate my job and would love to work for myself.
I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog which I have proudly done!
I must select at least 7 other worthy blogger's & list their links this is the hardest bit as there are so many people I would like to include but 7 it is so here they are!
My other award!
This award has been given to me by Shari, Scraps from Midway.
I must pass this onto 5 people and here they are
These ladies always leave me a comment daily, if I have posted something these ladies will have seen it.
Knit & Natter...
1 day ago