Friday 12 June 2009

365 Cards - Day 102 - Challenge Combo - 1 card for 12 challenges

The challenge on day 102 over at 365 Cards was to combine three 365 challenges - one from March, one from April, and one from May. The challenges you combine are up to you, as long as there is one from each month.

Rose then asked if we would get extra credit for combining more than 3 and Pam replied 'Yes if you use at least 10 past challenges'

Well that was another challenge!

So my challenges are as follows:-

March-

Day 3 - Tuesday Trio - Button - Flower - Ribbon

Day 9 - Just the Scraps - Use only scraps of paper - don't cut down anything new!

Day 11 - Giving it all you've got - We challenge you to use 5 different patterned papers and at least 5 embellishments.

Day 14 - DIY - Today we challenge you to make your own Flower Embellishment out of paper.

Day 18 - Going Green - Make a card with green as the dominant color.

April -

Day 37 - Do - It - Yourself
- I want you to dress up some chipboard and add it to your card.

Day 52 - Tuesday Trio
- Brad, Blossom, and Circle

Day 61 - Leaf it to me!- put a leaf (or two or three) on your card.

May -

Day 62 - Age is Just a Number - A number should be on the card

Day 77 - Make note of it! - incorporate note paper on your cards

Day 80 - You're so Plaid
- make sure plaid is involved.

Day 83 - Make it match
- decorate an envelope to match your card

So here is my card....



and matching envelope, the decoration can be removed and is then a Book mark




and both together



What do you think to that, do you think I will get extra credits for using more than 10 challenges from Pam?

Thanks to Mandy for telling me that this also qualifies for the challenge over at The next level which is

You can create a card of any shape or size but your image must be enclosed by the Ribbon Border frame


I got that one as well!


22 comments:

Rose said...

I missed Pams comment!! think she will let me do my card over?? lol
12 challenges is the MOST i have ever seen for one card!! You rock!!
I am now bowing at the feet of the challenge master!! this is totaly AWESOME!!! and a bookmark also!
I cant wrap my brain around how you did this. Pam should give you a GDT day :D WOW WOW WOW better shut up now huh? LOL

Rose said...

there is something i made for you on my blog :D

Unknown said...

Bloody hell Maz I am bowing down at your feet right beside Rose ok?? You are indeed the challenge queen and I think it deserves some kind of special award from Pam for you for achieving this magnificent result. I am trying to pick my jaw up from the ground lol WOW, WOW and once again WOW!!!
Huge Hugs
Michelle

Bobbi said...

Super card, that is the most I've ever seen also. You really deserve the crown, my hat goes off to you...

Lila Castro said...

Super card,wonderful
hugs.
Lila

misteejay said...

Oh my - well done you.

Toni :o)

Made by Mandy said...

And to top it all off, you have made a ribbon frame which is also this week's challenge at The Next Level.

Great card Maz, mega congratulations on putting so many challenges into one card.xxx

Unknown said...

This is defintely the COTW this week!! I cant believe you did this!!! YOu are AWESOME!!!

Rae said...

WOW! (one more time) WOW! You are amazing. Love the card (and envelope, and bookmark...! I do not know how you did it! Fabulous! :)

Kristie Larsen said...

I think you deserve a gazillion extra points. that is amazing!!! I can't believe you could remember to add all of that! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Oh that is magnificent, as I read all the challenges you included I kept thinking that the card could be a bit of a mess, but, wow, you did a masterful job there, Missy, you do rule in the challenge world. You did any way but now you"re the cherry on top. :)

~amy~ said...

You are the queen of combining challenges! FABulous card!!!

Pam said...

Ok, I have been officially blown away by this card, Maz - you are amazing!! And with all those challenges, you really turned out a fabulous card!

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow top marks to you for doing so many challenges xxxx
stunning card you have made using the ribbion frame ,gorgeoues Thank you so much for joining this weeks challenge over at
The Next Level.
Hugs Dawn+Annxxxx

Chrissie said...

Good Grief Maz, this has to be the record of all records!
Wonderful card and wonderful combo of challenges!
You really are the challenge queen!
Chrissie

Unknown said...

Maz, this is a gorgeous card and a beautiful p resentation - I love the detatchable bookmark idea!! A cracking card!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic creation! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Next Level....Abby:)

Barb said...

Wow! 12 in 1... amazing card, Maz!! You are definitely the Challenge Queen :)

Ginny said...

combining's fun isnt it..I got 12 for last weeks PIO challenge as well...fab job :0)

Rose said...

sorry i am a day late in letting you know this would have worked for Pile it On #1 non stamped sentiment. that would make it good for 14!!! :D i keep comming back to try and figure out how you got all into one and honestly i just have to give up now!! Did you see you got special mention from Pam today on 365?? :D

Tracey said...

WOW! WOW! WOW! You really rock girl. Great job.

Gloria Stengel said...

I am gobsmacked! You, my girl, are an overachiever of the nth degree. This is outstanding. I will be sending you my address....

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin