Thursday 21 May 2009

Post No. 2 and more challenges

Wow, this is my second post today and I ma hoping to make it 3 by the end of the night, we shall see!

Ok another challenge card that meets more than one challenge.

This is the sketch at Card Patterns Challenge # 15 for this week, quite a simple design really.



and this is the colour Combination at the Creative Belli Blog for challenge #65, all Stampin Up colours or as near as you have to them. I have only recently started buying Stampin Up products so I only had 2 of the 3 colours, I don't have anything in the Cameo Coral so I matched my card base up in Bazzill and used Cameo.


Here is my take on these challenges

Not sure I really like it but as we always say 'it is what it is' and I am sure I will find a use for it sometime.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very neat page setup! What a troup you appear to lead. The crafts to do are very inspiring. Thanks for sharing.
Pat

Rose said...

you may not like it but i sure do!! love the colors and lo and what pretty flowers and ribbon you have added :D oh and the stamped leaves are so dainty. perfect for a young ladies card :D

Lee said...

What a sweet floral card!!! I love the lace!! Thanks so much for playing our BELLI challenge!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin