Saturday 23 May 2009

More Blog Awards

I have been given 2 more Blog awards by a couple of my Blog Friends, it is really nice to get these awards as they come from people you may never meet in person but who you feel like you have known them all your life, I think sometimes Blog Friends are the best friends you can have as we all share a common interest and are totally suportive of one another.

The first award is from Shari,

It is the Gift of Love Award, there are no specifics with this award you just need to pass it onto 5 people



I would like to send this award to-

Rose

Diana

Michelle

Chrissie

Amy

These 365 Ladies comment on my blog daily and it is these comments that make it all worthwhile.

The second Award is the Lemonade Stand award and has been given to me by Chrissie, this lady is so talented so to get an award from someone like Chrissie is a real honour.



These are the rules for this award
Comment on this blog.-
Cut and paste the award logo and use it in your own blog.-
Nominate 5 blogs you feel show great attitude and gratitude.-
Link to your nominees within your blog post.-
Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.-
Link back to the person who gave you the award to show your appreciation.

I would like to send this to

Mandy

Bex

Tommie

Fi

Sherry Ann

Again all 365 gals but those I think fit the bill

Enjoy everyone!


8 comments:

Chrissie said...

Thank you SO much Maz! I really appreciate this award and the sincere good wishes which accompany it!
Have a great weekend.
Chrissie

Unknown said...

Hi Maz well done, truly deserved awards. You are right about the feelings off friendships with people we have never met. It really is a good feeling, especially being able to talk about our families and our crafts, I sometimes see a glazed look coming over Brian's eyes when I start talking about my crafts LOL, so glad I could post this comment, as having problems getting thrown off blogland with regularity. Have a nice weekend and good luck with your challenges. Avril xx

~amy~ said...

awwww....maz, thanks sooo much for thinking of me!!!!! I always enjoy your creations...keep up the fabulous work!!!

Rose said...

Thankyou Maz!! it is always a pleasure to visit your blog :D (fyi...when a challenge has me stumped i peek at yours )

Made by Mandy said...

Maz, thank you so much for this award. It is truly a pleasure to see you wonderful creations each day and get to know you a little better with each post.

You've spread a little happiness my way today after a rough morning and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. xxx

Alecia Wolfford said...

Congrats on the blog awards and thanks for the blog love!!

Tommie said...

Thank you, Maz!!! SO sweet of you to think of me. I am just getting this and sent you a little something too. Great minds! =) I am happy to have met such an inspirational lady!

Tommie

AUsome mom said...

Maz...thank you so, so much for my award!! I just got home from our road trip and what a nice surprise to have an award waiting for me :)
You are such a lovely person and I enjoy so much stopping by every day to see what new beautiful creation you have crafted. Thanks for being such a great blogging friend! Hugs...

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin