Saturday 30 May 2009

365 Cards - Day 90 - 2 Colours and C.R.A.F.T. Moving Elements.

Day 90 on 365 Cards and the challenge is to

Use only 2 colors on your card (images may be stamped in black and cardstock may be white).


Well my 2 colours are Brown and Green, no Black and no White!




I covered the card base in this lovely Green trellis like paper and stamped along the bottom to make it look like grass.

I cut the branch from Java Bazzill and stamped my leaves in Certainly Celery ink, Once they were stamped I joined them up with a brown fine liner.

Onto the end of the branch I have hung what is supposed to be a tyre swing using Linen thread.

My sentiment was handwritten.

This also fits with the challenge over at C.R.A.F.T. challenge who want to see moving elements, well my trye swing moves!

9 comments:

Saskia said...

Maz,

Wow... I LOVE your card... so unique and creative!! You just worked 'outside the lines', made your very own card!! Beautiful!!

Thanks for joining us at CRAFT-challenge!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)

Karen said...

Lovely catd Maz. Love the rope swing.

Love Karen xxx

~amy~ said...

sheesh, how clever are you? love it!!

Claire Phillips said...

Great Card - thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. Best Wishes Claire x

peggy said...

Great card !!!
Thanks for joining us at CTRAFT Challenge , Good luck !!!

Peggy

Rose said...

well how clever you are...a moving tire on a card!! AWESOME :D

Trimgym said...

A lovely card, thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge and good luck.

Love,

Jo.

maxine said...

A lovely card thanks for joining us at c.r.a.f.t. this week.

jude said...

Cute card thanks for playing along with this weeks challenge.jude

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin