Tuesday 19 May 2009

Happy Dance and another Post Pals Tin

On my blog I have comment moderation switched on as in the past I have had some dodgy comments left, nothing to do with crafting I can tell you, so in the morning when I get up I sometimes have comments to approve.

This morning was no exception but imagine my surprise when I found out I had made the Top 5 at Card patterns for this card



This card is a winner twice over as it was also for my DIL from my Stepson for their Wedding Anniversary, boy I am so happy with this one!!

Ok finished with the showing off now!

I wanted to show you another Tin I have decorated for a Child at Post Pals

This is for a little Girl called Seren who is nearly 8, I wanted to do girly but a little more grown up, I love it and I hope Seren does too.






Its not much but there is a few goodies inside for her as well, today I am making another for her Brother Dylan.
Thanks for looking and take a trip over to Post Pals and send someone a card today, it will make a child smile!

4 comments:

misteejay said...

Congrats - well done.

Love your tins, I did some at Christmas and was really pleased with the reaction from the folk I gave them too.

Toni :o)

Bex said...

Congrats on making the top 5!

It truly is a fab card, I still love that you matched the music to the sentiment!

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

love that tin maz, gorgeous.

Rose said...

Congrats on making tht top 5!!! it is an awesome card :D and yet another fantastic tin that is sure to put a smile on a little girls face :D your so talented and i look forward to visiting each day to see what you create!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin