Tuesday 24 March 2009

A Spoon Full of Sugar and Friday Sketchers



This is the Sketch for this weeks challenge on the Friday Sketchers blog, I have to admit I have turned this around a bit. I started with this sketch and soon realised that it fits this weeks challenge on A Spoon Full of Sugar which is Easter, so I am entering it for both challenges.


For this card I have used mainly bits and pieces I have already cut down for other projects along with a few embellishments I had in my stash, I love it when you can make something out of bits and bobs.
I wanted to make the main focus a saying rather than an image and found this one on the Internet so I typed it onto my Label programme and messed about with it a bit.
The Easter basket was coloured with my watercolours, I have had this for a while and cant remember where it was from. The ribbon was from my stash also.
Hope you like it

6 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely colours. Love it.

Love Karen xxx

jenny said...

Fabulous card, I love the sentiment and the egg embellishments x

Jennyx

Karen said...

What a beautiful card and I love the easter basket.

Karen x

Unknown said...

thank you for your wonderful and so lovely card you have made with my sketch. it looks so pretty and adorable.
hugs, bea

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card,Thanks for joining in with a spoon full of sugar this week, Hugs Debbie x

Caryn said...

Loveley card, thanks for joining in the challenge at ASOS!.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin