Tuesday 10 March 2009

3 Challenges in one!

I have managed to complete 3 challenges in one with this card, is that naughty?


I have entered it for the :


The challenge is to use only scraps of paper - don't cut down anything new! Try to use 3 scraps on your card. You can trim up paper that has previously been cut down.

I have a lot of Spring colours that I have been using so I wanted to use the scraps for this challenge.

What does the word Spring reminds you of? Sun, flowers, lovely colours, fun..
This week we want to see creations that reminds us of all this. You may use colours or images that inspires Spring.

Again I have a lot of Spring colours that I have already been working with so I wanted to use more of these.
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Challenge #42 Sketch by Michelle

So I combined the previous 2 challenges with this great sketch





and here is my card




Hope you like it!


6 comments:

Vicky said...

Beautiful card!! I love that image!

~amy~ said...

sweet card...great use of scraps! Thanks for playing with us over at 365 cards!

craft mad Jenny said...

cute card, thanks for joining cupcake this week!

Kristie Larsen said...

cute card. Way to use up the scraps. Love it!

Caryn said...

Wow, well done on the challenge combination!! Lovely card and great colouring.

Thanks so much for joining in the Spoonful of Sugar challenge.

Hugs,
Caryn xxx

Michele Roos said...

Fabulous card. Love the image and the pretty papers. Michele x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin