Thursday 26 March 2009

Creative Belli Blog Challenge #60 - Bookmarks

For this challenge I wanted to make a special card with the Bookmark as part of the embellishment on it.

I chose to use some double sided cardstock I had for this as it has such a beautiful pattern to it. I also wanted quite a meaningful sentiment to go on the card and not use an image.

The bookmark itself I wanted to keep quite plain as thats the bit that will get all the wear and tear and I wanted the recipient to be able to use it without too much worry.

Here is what I came up with




Hope you like it

7 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus card and bookmark.

love Karen xxx

misteejay said...

Beautiful - lovely colours and so elegant.

Toni :o)

Holly said...

Oh my gosh, this is stunning! Love the scallops across the bottom and the tassel! The card you put the bookmark on is just gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing in the Belli Challenge!!

Lee said...

How sweet!! I love that tassle!!!

Danita said...

Maz, what a great job on this bookmark!!! So pretty and I LOVE the tassle!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli challenge this week!!!

Danita

Suzanne said...

Beautiful! Thank you for sharing pictures of the bookmark off the card so we could see the whole thing and the back as well.

Chrissy D said...

Beautiful! I agree with Lee - the Tassle is a great touch! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin