Wednesday, 11 March 2009

365 Card Cahllenge - Day 10 - Picture This!

I was overjoyed when I saw this challenge and knew immediately which photo I was going to use.

The photo was taken on a trip to Legoland last year as my Grandson's birthday treat, we had stopped to have some lunch at this picnic area which was at the edge of the lake, a beautiful spot. I remember thinking that this was an area of Tranquility in a very noisy, extremely busy theme park hence the word 'Tranquility' printed onto the photo.



I chose to keep the card really simple to keep the photo as the focal point.

Hope you like it!


6 comments:

Hazel said...

This is beautiful - and tranquil indeed x

~amy~ said...

gorgeous!!! wow...great job...thanks for playing!!

Tammy said...

Great job with the challenge. Your picture is fabulous! Thanks for joing me on this challenge.

Joann @ The Cozy Couch said...

That photo definitely looks tranquil. How beautiful!

kristie sessions said...

lovely job Maz!

Vicky said...

Wow! This is really beautiful - love that picture! You should frame it - it's that pretty!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin