Friday 20 March 2009

A new challenge blog...

I have been blog hopping this morning and found a new challenge blog called Creative Belli Blog

This is the idea behind the challenges:-

Each week, I try to give us a challenge that will use things we have lying around our stamp rooms or homes! With a constant flow of new things coming out, I tend to forget about the other things I have and they quickly become clutter!

I think this is a great idea as I have loads of stuff tucked away that I have bought and never used so I for one will be following this blog.

So this weeks challenge is to use 'Wheels'

The Skateboards I have used on this card I have had in my box for about 2 years, I look at them and put them back as I haven't had a clue what to do with them until now, the silver paper for about as long as well.

Here is my card, it is going to be for my Grandson's birthday and he will be 8.



Hope you like it

5 comments:

Holly said...

Wow, awesome card! How perfect is that to put the skateboard stickers on there! Your grandson will love this!

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!!!!

Joan Ervin said...

What a super cute design with the adorable skateboards!!! My DGS would love this...thanks for the imspiration!!! Thanks, also for joining us in the Belli challenge this week....hope to see you again!!!

Chrissy D said...

Your grandson will love this! FABULOUS!!! Thanks for playing in the Belli Challenge!

Danita said...

What an adorable card for your grandson!!! He will love it!!! Very clever Maz!!! Thanks for playing in the CB challenge this week!!!

Danita

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin