Monday 6 April 2009

365 Cards - Day 37 - Do it yourself

Day 37 over at 365 Cards is 'Do It Yourself '

The challenge is to use Chipboard to make a matching embellishment instead of a store bought one, I knew exactly what I was going to use to make this one. The Papers are from The English Paper Company and have these gorgeous little boats on them.



I cut the border off the bottom of the paper to make the sea then cut out the boats and mounted them onto chipboard and re-cut them, the one with the number 2 on it I used 3D pads to stick it on and the other I put on a wobbler. This picture shows this but its not a good picture, sorry!!



This will be for my Grandsons 2nd Birthday!

Have you been over to 365 Cards and seen what they have in store for us next week?

Starting Sunday, instead of a sketch, they will kick off the week with a scoring challenge, and each day the rest of the DT will bring you their take on a challenge, along with a tutorial on their blogs, how great is that then?

So what are you waiting for, come on over and join in the fun!

11 comments:

~amy~ said...

FABulous job on the chipboard!!! Such the sweet card!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

This card is Supah adorable I love the little boat with the #2 on it. I hope your grandson has a very happy birthday I am sure he will love this card.

Debbie Stelton

Bex said...

I love boingy cards! Top job!

Stephanie said...

Fantastic job on this card!

Anonymous said...

how adorable and clever, great job, I love boats

Karen Lee said...

Love the boats....great b-day card for a 2 yr old!!!

~~XOXO~~
Karen Lee

AUsome mom said...

Great card Maz! You make the cutest boat cards. Do you live close to the water? Anyhoo, love it! Hope the new grandbaby is doing well.

Jana said...

This is seriously cute. LOVE the boats. What a great boy card. Or girl. Or adult. Perfect for anyone really.

Fi said...

Very cute little boats - great for a 2 year old's birthday.
Hugs
Fi

Kristie Larsen said...

cute little boats! love your take on the challenge!

Vicky said...

this is just too darn cute! just perfect for a 2 year old boy! great job, Maz!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin