Sunday 19 April 2009

1 Day and 3 Blog Awards...

Well I was stunned to find I had won 3 awards yesterday , you Ladies are so kind to send these to me.
So I got this award from 2 different people yesterday

Firstly I got it from Karen; my Daughter in Law. I suppose Karen is the person who got me back into card making after about 9 years of not making a single card.
I was also lucky to receive this award from Diana, I have only known Diana a short while and only online, we have never spoken or met but she is becoming a Friend to me as I look out for the comments she leaves me on my blog each day.
So, the rules are I am to pass this award on to five of my blogging friends who's blogs make me smile, so here they are:
Rose - My Happy Place, Rose always makes me smile with her comments, Thank You
Amy - Amy is such a talented Lady, I am so inspired by her
Vicky - Another lady whose talent shows no boundaries
Kristie - I feel as though I am repeating myself but this lady has buckets of talent
Kristen - Her work is amazing
I was also very honoured to find that I had received this award from Rose. I have seen this award on many of the blogs I visit but they were always on the blogs of DT members etc not I thought just ordinary blogs like mine, so Thank You Rose.

Here are the rules for this award:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.

2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.

3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.

4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.

5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.

6. Post links to 7 blogs you nominate.

7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs, letting them know they have been nominated.

Well here goes, seven things about me:

1. I first met my Husband and started seeing him when I was 12 years old, he was my first love. We didnt last at that age but got back together in 1983 when I was 24 and have been together ever since.

2. Between my Husband and I we have 9 children and 26 Grandchildren.

3. I am a trained Florist, I spent 4 years at college and passed my City and Guilds with Distinction.

4. Whilst at college I won 2 nationwide floristry competitions.

5. I want to visit Canada and have wanted this since I was a little girl.

6. I hate my job but I am thankful I have a job.

7. I want to make a scrapbook this year as I turn 50 and do a page for every month of my 50th year.

Not really interesting things but there you go.

I would like to nominate all the people above for this award and want to also include-

Diana - This lady is a real Crafter, not afraid to try anything even if she is not 100% happy with the end result, friendly and so talented.
and
Karen - the only one in my family who really understands the need to create.
Wow that was a long post, hope you didnt get too bored by the end!

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Thanks for thinking of me Maz!!! That is super sweet of you!!! I continue to enjoy seeing your fabulous creations...now I understand, you are a trained florist!! You have such the talent for colors and design :) Thanks again!!!!!!!

Vicky said...

Wow - thanks so much Maz!! I feel so honored :) and you just made my day! I'll post my 7 things you don't know about me and those I'll pass the award onto later today after I have some time to think about it!!

Kristen H said...

Thank you for the award, I am also thankful for your kind words!
I will come back this afternoon and grab it after church and pick some worthy recipients. Have a wonderful day.

Thank you so much!

AUsome mom said...

Awwww. Thanks so much Maz! Thanks for the award and the super nice comments. I think it's 'ausome' that you got back together with the boy you loved as a child. My mom just did that recently - after 53 years!! So cool to learn more about you. I'm not very far behind you at all getting to that 50 mark! Scary. Anyhoo, thanks again for the award!

Kristie Larsen said...

Thanks for the award MAZ!!! Its been so great to meet and get to know you through your wonderful creations. I will get working on mine right away! Keep up all your great work and I will "see" you soon!

Rose said...

Oh thanks Maz!! Your blog always puts a smile on my face :-) your talent amazes me and your grandchildres are a joy to see and hear about.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin