Tuesday 27 January 2009

This is what I have been up to!

As promised, here are some of the new bits I have been making



This is another set of New Baby Boy announcement cards in a decorated box, there is 8 cards and the box is the one top left of the picture.

The cards measure 3" x 3" and are made from Bazzill card, the papers are from the Making Memories 'Max' collection. The 'B and Y' have been cut on the cricut and the 'O' is a shaker bubble from Pebbles inc. The box has been decorated with a green checked stripe cut from the same paper range, baby blue ric rac and buttons. The insert is a stamped image which allows you to add the baby's name, birth date, weight, length and parents names, the stamp was in a set from Hero arts.

I loved making these so much I then went on and did these as well



This set has been made onto C6 card blanks and the papers and Little Dots and the images are a set called Home Sweet Home, all from Pink Petticoat. This is the first time I have used anything digital or downloaded but I was very impressed.

I simply printed the papers I wanted, in this case I chose the plain Olive for the bottom of the cards and the littlest dots for the top, I ran the plain through the Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder and added a scalloped edge using the Martha Stewart punch to the bottom of the dots paper. The images I printed onto plain white card then water coloured, punched the corners off with my circle punch and matted them onto more olive card, I added a piece of ribbon behind the image and that's about it.

I do confess I am not a card maker so if you leave a comment please be kind!

1 comment:

Enfys said...

Not a cardmaker? Maz, these really are gorgeous, and I am not just saying that, I love them.
hugs
Enfys x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin