Sunday 25 January 2009

Good Sunday morning

Morning,

Well I got the skirt finished, not perfect but she said it looked as good as anyone else's, not sure that was a good comment, lets hope it holds together through 4 days of shows.

I had a visit from Mr. Postman yesterday with my new Martha Stewart punch and some new ribbons I bought online in a sale.

I love ribbons and buttons and stripes and spots so anything I see in these combinations always falls into my shopping cart!!

I am off to my Son's house for dinner today and am hoping to continue the Thomas the Tank engine I am painting on my Grandsons bedroom wall, I started this in October but with extra hours at work and family and Christmas I haven't been to do any more on it so today is the perfect opportunity, Hubby is putting his the new skirting board in the kitchen for them so I will take myself off to carry on painting upstairs whilst my dinner is cooked for me, Heaven!!!

I will take my camera and photograph the wall and post it later.

Have a great day

3 comments:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

sounds good, you will have to take pics of the outfit too i'm sure it is fantastic coming from you maz.

wintersparkle said...

hi not been to your blog before but will definitely be coming back, love to see the wall x

Enfys said...

Yes please, photos of the wall....I have signed up to become a stalker, oops I mean follower :)
hugs
Enfys x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin