Wednesday 7 January 2009

Nestabilities

I have just bought my first set of Nestabilities dies from a very nice lady on e-bay, I have been looking at them for months and finally took the plunge and got the scalloped circles.

My new cricut can cut the standard circles for me so I just bought the scalloped circles and I am sure thats all I shall need !!! Lol. I can see me buying more of these.

I don't have to work tomorrow so I am hoping to get one of my new projects completed, if I can keep off the pc long enough that is.

Payday on Friday and Lorna's crop all day on Saturday, my friend Rachel is taking her Bind it all so going to show her how to work that, just need something to do myself.

Take care all and keep warm

Love

Maz

1 comment:

x Rachel x said...

Hi Maz, look forward to seeing you tomorrow, & i can finally learn how to use the BIA properly lol!!
Rach x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin