Friday 19 December 2008

New Frames

This is one of my great car boot finds, I bought 2 of these in the summer from a local car boot for just 50p each. The frames were originally from Next so I bet they weren't that price when they were new.



I realised I needed a present for a lady at work, I don't know this Lady very well but I do know she has 2 beautiful Granddaughters whom she adores. I didn't want to buy the last minute, no thought present so I dug out these frames and did this with them



Now she can display a photo of each of her Granddaughters in them and hopefully as they are quite neutral in colour they will be suitable for any room in her home.


The frames hold a 7" x 5" photo and have been covered in paper from Daisy D's, the paper is an all over design in the palest green with a hint of pink in it, I have added a strip of lace finished off with some beautiful braiding I already had in my box, I added some silk flowers with just a flush of pink in them and added seed beads to the centre of the largest one.

I hope she likes them!

Maz

No comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin