Tuesday 9 December 2008

Another one or two off my list!!

Well I can now cross 2 more things off my 'Still 2 Do' list, I have made 2 sets of these, 1 for a Christmas present and 1 for a raffle prize at work.

I love these sets as they make great presents whether for Christmas or Birthdays, they are great to also have a spare set made up for an last minute pressie.

I bought the books and covered them using papers by Daisy D's, ric rac, metal corners and some paper flowers.





To go with the set I have made for a present I have also covered these picture frames to match



The frames were bought from Ikea in a pack of 2 for a couple of quid so quite a bargain. I may even get a set of these and cover them for myself.

Well off to see what else is on my list

Maz

2 comments:

Karen said...

Gorjus prize, love those frames.

Love Karen xxx

misteejay said...

Such pretty frames - great idea.

Toni :o)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin