Happy 4th July to all my friends over the Pond in the U.S.A.
I hope you are all having a great Holiday weekend, I think you must be as it is really quiet in Blogland today.
Today I have a card for 8 Challenges; not up to the 12 that I managed a few weeks ago but not bad all the same; Here they are
1. ABC Challenge asked us to make a card using U for United States. You can choose anything to fit this theme that inspires you, be it red, white and blue, stars and stripes, you get the idea.
I used the colours Red, White and Blue
2. Creative Belli Blog - This week's Belli Challenge is to create a card, scrapbook page, or project with a patriotic theme. You could use the colors red, white, and blue, or incorporate other symbols of patriotism, such as stars, firecrackers, flags, military symbols, etc...
again colours with stars and Stripes
3. Use It Challenge #17
- Use your newest papers.
- There has to be a name on the card.
- Use at least one button.
- Use your sewing machine or try to stitch a bit by hand.
I used some new Red Card along with some striped paper from the English paper Co. I hadn't used before, I have the name and the buttons and have hand stitched through the letters of the name
4. Saturday Challenge #39 - Use 3 Ribbons - I have 3 ribbons
5. Paper Blooms - Make a shaped card - Shape of a Star
6. Allsorts Challenge #8 - Make a shaped card - Shape of a Star
7. 365 Cards Day 126 - Show your True Colours - Make a card using only Red, White and Blue. - I have used all 3 colours
8. Pile It On - want us to use 4 or more Buttons on our project - I have 5 Buttons
Here is my card
Hope you like it!
One die three ways
2 hours ago