Sunday 5 July 2009

365 Cards - Day 125 and The Pink Elephant

This card is just for 2 challenges

Firstly for the challenge over at 365 Cards - Its a Snap where Pam wants us to make a card with some sort of closure - possibilities include a snap, magnet, ribbon, twine/brad combo. I used the Black Ribbon

Secondly it is for The Pink Elephant challenge where they want to see your favourite Colour Combo, well mine is Black and White.







Apologies for the picture quality, it is very hard to take photo's here at night.

Card base is Black Bazzill, paper is Pink Petticoat, ribbon and gems from my stash and I don't know where the flower stamp is from as it was one of the very first ones I bought.

I have acyually managed to complete the whole week this week at 365 cards, just 2 weeks to catch up on!

Hope you like it, I am off to my bed now, back tomorrow

6 comments:

Rose said...

this is stunning maz!!! :)

misteejay said...

Black & White always looks good and this is one very classy card - well done Maz.

Toni :o)

Karina said...

Beautiful card Maz...nice to see you back at the challenges. I missed seing your posts. Hope all is going well. I love the clean black and white, but still pretty and frilly. Nice job.

AUsome mom said...

Gorgeous card Maz! I love all of your creations and this one is truly no exception. I haven't stopped over in several days, so I hope everything is well with you. I've been keeping you close to my heart. Hugs...

mckinkle said...

Really beautiful!
Keryn :D

LORi said...

Wow!!! this is down right beautiful!! So glad you joined us this week at TPE!!!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin