Monday 6 July 2009

365 Cards - Day 127 - Super Sketchy Sunday


Sunday was sketch day over at 365 cards and this was this weeks sketch that Pam asked to copy, I racked my brains yesterday for this challenge but nothing seemed right then this morning it all just fell into place.

This week is my Grandson Ryan last week at Primary School as he is off to High School after the summer so I made a card for his Teacher Mr Baker.



Just a Thank You on the inside as I will get him to right in it later



All of the paper and card I used on this card are from an old TLC kit I bought called School Days and all I have added is the stars and the ribbon from my stash.

Thanks for looking


4 comments:

Rose said...

fantastic take on the sketch :) it has me stumped! oh i cant remember where i found the dress form stamp but will keep looking :)

misteejay said...

Love the colours on this one Maz - great card.

Toni :o)

~amy~ said...

Maz, such a bright & fun card! I love that ribbon!

Gloria Stengel said...

Great job! It's funny which sketches stump us! Last weeks was way harder for me. LOL

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin