Wednesday 25 February 2009

Cute Card Thursday Card Challenge - Signs of Spring

I have made this for the Card Challenge on Cute Card Thursday, the theme is 'Signs of Spring' I think my card is definately 'Spring Like'




I have wanted to make a pop up card for ages after seeing the one my DIL Karen made a while ago, I thought the idea would be good for this.

This is it folded down to go in the envelope, just to show it will fit into a C6 envelope but I think I may make a box to match the card for this one as its for my Daughters Birthday from her kids and I know she likes to keep the cards from the kids.






Apologies for the terrible pictures but the light is not too good here today.


Items used-


Bazzill card - Chiffon and Key Lime
Card - Lilac printed from Pink Petticoat
Papers - BG Sophie
Image - Pink Petticoat coloured using watercolour pencils
Flowers, ribbon snail and butterfly - from my stash

Still waiting for the BBQ skewers so the next project is on hold for a while so I am off to find another challenge, maybe the Colour Create one next, the theme is Pink and Grey!!


Catch you all later


Maz

3 comments:

Karen said...

Lovely, really lovely.

Love Karen x

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful - what a lot of work you have put into this creation. Yes, it's definitely "Spring-like"!! Thanks so much for joining in with CCT. LOL Lynn ♥

Liz Armstrong said...

wow!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin