Tuesday 10 February 2009

A busy day...

Just a very quick post today!

This afternoon the estate agents are coming to do the photos, floor plans etc to put my house up for sale so I have been busy tidying up the house including my craft room ready for them to come after lunch, not an easy job I can tell you, we collect so much clutter.

I cant believe this is really happening, its been a difficult decision to make as my Daughter isn't happy about moving even though we are only going 4 miles up the road but we have fell in love with the house we want to buy even though it wants so much work doing to it. Fingers crossed it doesn't sell too quick or that my house does.

Off to hoover round then I can relax a bit.

1 comment:

Lorna @scrapsnscribbles/letssewit said...

i hope it all falls into place for you maz

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin