Tuesday 10 February 2009

Another picture frame...

I wanted to show you the other picture frame I have altered, I bought 2 of these frames from a car boot sale last summer for 50p each.






Nothing special and a rather unusual colour but a bargain I couldn't walk past at that price.


This is what I have done with it





I covered the frame with paper from the Creative Imaginations Antique Cream range which was cut so that the scroll was in the bottom corner, I then added a piece of Black Grosgrain ribbon down the side and tied it in a knot, popped Metal embellishment that mimics a flower at the top and that was it done.

Hope you like it, the lady it was for did!

1 comment:

misteejay said...

I love what you have done with this frame - simple but stunning.

Toni :o)

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin